Analytics

Monday, February 20, 2012

Options Income Spreads
http://bit.ly/Ai2OD9
While the volatility is declining and the market is going up, one could believe that this would be the right time to trade the Iron Condor. The Iron Condor benefits by a drop in the volatility because the Iron Condor is a negative Vega option spread. If you are not sure what negative Vega is, then you'd benefit by visiting www.sjoptions.com and watching their free videos on the Option Greeks. Many of the income traders have been cash flowing the stock market over the last few months. . It is times like these that make the Iron Condor such a popular option strategy. With this option spread you can make money almost every day as long as the underlying simply trends stays within a tight price range. It is like living a dream! Just think of how fun it would be to make money while you are reading a good book, swimming or enjoying your favorite cocktail! With the Condor you can make money almost each day. It is wonderful when the stock market gives us this opportunity. I have had a chance to learn a better, different, more cautious way to trade Iron Condors. While most option teachers have a more aggressive approach to this trading strategy, I have learned a safer method by studying with San Jose Options. I can sleep in rest assured that my options portfolio is not being exposed to high risk. While other option traders have to get up at the beginning of the stock market each day in case they have to make an adjustment. I have been easily making 10% on this new way of trading for the last few months. Believe me; I haven't had to make many adjustments at all. I can put the trade on and let the trade and my money work for me. The way I used to trade, I was making several adjustments, but with my new trading technique, the market never hits my adjustment points, not one single time. I have to say, I am really enjoying trading with the stock market now.

No comments:

Post a Comment