Analytics

Friday, February 10, 2012

Iron Condors Options Talk
http://bit.ly/xvzEJb
With the volatility dropping and the major markets in a current uptrend, one could say that it is the perfect time to utilize the condor strategy. If you didn't know by now, the Condor is a negative Vega option spread. This means that it benefits when the volatility drops. Actually, over the last few months many income traders have been cash flowing the stock market. It's times like these that make the iron Condor such a famous option strategy. This type of option spread makes money when the underlying simply trends within a tight price range. When this occurs, the iron Condor can make money nearly on a daily basis. This style of making money is really like living a dream. Just imagine how fun it would be to make money while you are sitting by the swimming pool and enjoying your favorite cocktail. It's wonderful when the stock market gives us this opportunity. I learned a very conservative way to trade the iron Condor. Fortunately, I studied with San Jose Options, and they taught me a different way to trade this option spread. I previously learned from other courses, but what I was doing was very risky. Now I can trade iron condors with more confidence knowing that my portfolio is safer than it was ever before. Over the last few months I've been making about 10% on each of my trades. The nice thing about my new trading technique is that it's my positions are safer, and at the same time, I don't have to do so many adjustments. The way I learn to do condors before had me making adjustments every single week, but now I have a much better way to trade condors and I can thank my education for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment