Analytics

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trading Negative Vega Option Strategies
http://bit.ly/HKg8zd
While the volatility is moving downward and the market is going up, one would think that this is the right time to trade the Iron Condor. The Iron Condor benefits greatly by the volatility moving downward because the Iron Condor is a negative Vega option spread. If you are not sure what the negative Vega is, then you would really benefit by taking your time to visit www.sjoptions.com and watch their free videos on the Option Greeks. I have been making cash on the stock market the last few months with very little adjustments and/or work at all. This is one of the best things you have with the Iron Condor strategy. Sometimes the stock market is very quiet; this means with the Condor you can make money just about every day. It is this type of option strategy and skillful managing that will make money when the underlying stays within a tight price range. I would like to relax, enjoy your life, and make money nearly each and every day, wouldn't you? With the Condor it can be done! It's really is a beautiful way to live when the market gives you this kind of opportunity. Now, I studied with San Jose Options, and leaned a far better, more conservative way to trade the Iron Condor option spread. It is a lower risk, safer way to trade the Iron Condor. What I learned before from other courses, and what they had me doing was very high risk. Now I can trade the Iron Condor with much more confidence knowing that my portfolio is safer than it has ever been before. Before learning this conservative trading I was doing adjustments almost every week to my portfolio in order to keep myself from losing my money. Now, with very little changes at all I have been making about 10% per month. Now that I have a safer way to create the Iron Condor from the beginning, I have less changes to make. Over all it has been really nice trading the stock market over the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment